Wednesday, January 2, 2019
2019 Fort Randall Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application
Fort Randall Federal Credit Union (FRFCU) understands the importance of higher education. In order to encourage its pursuit, we will offer three (3) $500 scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic school year to FRFCU members attending a two or four year post-secondary accredited college or university or a technical/vocational school.
- Applicants must be a member of Fort Randall Federal Credit Union (prior to July 2018)
- Be the primary member on your account which is in good standing
- Students must be planning to attend an accredited college or university or technical/vocational school in the fall upon high school graduation or be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or technical/vocational school or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university or technical/vocational school
- Students must be in good standing with the school in which they are enrolled or have recently graduated from and have had a GPA greater than 2.5.
- Students must complete the semester they are currently enrolled in during the year the scholarship is presented 2019-2020.
Click the link below to print out your scholarship today!
2019 Fort Randall Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application.docx